- 8 years of professional experience as a FOH/monitor engineer
- Worked with several hundred clients pop/rock to jazz and hip hop.
- Worked in a range of environments, from small venues/ corporate events to outdoor festivals and nationwide tours.
- Experienced with a wide range of analogue and digital desks (Yamaha LS9, Soundcraft SI series etc..)
- Currently resident at Twa Tams, Perth and freelance for Perthshire Sound and Light, Doune the Rabbit Hole festival and many more.
Previous clients include:
The Hazey Janes, Malcolm Middleton, Aidan Moffat/Bill Wells, Terry Evans, Ian McNabb, King Creosote, Ian Prowse, Ross Ainslie, Paul Rose, Randy Jacobs, David Wax Museum, Findlay Napier and the Bar Room Mountaineers